Buying a home can be difficult—we get it! That’s why we’re all about homeownership made simple.
We’ve pulled all the resources, people, and tools you need together to make buying a home as easy as 1… 2… 3....
Additionally, you’ll have a Home Specialist as your point-person for navigating the journey of buying a home. They’re here to walk you through the process, answer your questions, help you understand unfamiliar processes, and give you support. No matter where you are in the process, your Home Specialist is here to help.
See how easy buying a home can be:
- Using Vylla Loan, you can quickly find out how much you can afford to spend on a mortgage.
- Like what you see? It’s time to prequalify! You can get pre-qualified for the loan that’s right for you in eight easy steps! Simply input your location, down payment, income, debts, credit score, and military experience to see what types of loan options are available.
- Lastly, select a loan you may be eligible for and get your pre-qualification letter.
Now that you’re prequalified, it’s time to find some homes.
- Find homes in your desired neighborhood, filter by price, type, the number of beds or baths, and more. ○ Save your searches in neighborhoods you love by “liking” your favorites to compare and contrast or come back to later.
- Once you have a house or two (or more… there’s a lot of great options on Vylla) in mind, you’re ready to connect with your agent. Your agent will help you: ○ Narrow down your choices ○ Make an offer ○ Go through necessary inspections ○ Close on your dream home & move in
- On the financial side of things, you’ll connect with your loan officer who will help you: ○ Fill out a loan application ○ Go through underwriting ○ Do a final review and release conditions ○ Close with your funded loan
- Get the keys and move into your home.
- Do a happy dance in your living because it’s now YOUR living room.
- Be awesome living in your dream home!
See, it was as easy as 1-2-3! 1… 2… 3… Loan! 1… 2… 3… Home! 1… 2… 3… Own! The best part is that your Home Specialist is there to help so you never miss a step. Ready to become a homeowner in three easy steps? Finding your way home is as easy as following the blue line. Get started today!